Detailed below are the List of achievements by the Trust since July 2005
- Match Sponsorship v Ipswich Town
- Match Sponsorship v Preston North End
- Match Sponsorship v Norwich City
- Match Sponsorship v Swansea City
- Sponsorship of fixture list and 2009 Calendar
- Arranged for a TV to be installed in the disabled stand
- Organised for re-painting of disabled season ticket car parking area in South Stand Car Park
- Organised the 50:50 away ticket exchange offer for Junior Supporters
- Organised mascots for away games from the Oakwell Juniors
- Liased with the football club on ticketing arrangements for away games and big cup games
- Trust members acted as the Football Club Board room steward
- Disabled liasion between home and away disabled supporters and the football club
- Trust members acted as stewards for disabled facilities at Oakwell
- Trust members acted as executive floor stewards
- Liasied with Barnsley FC over the football clubs customer charter.
In Total the Trust raised about £4,000 for Barnsley FC during the 2008-2009 season
- Shirt Sponsorship for Paul Reid during the 2007-2008 season
- Match Ball Sponsor v Plymouth Argyle 25th September
- Programme Sponsor v Preston North End 3rd November
- Programme Sponsor v Stoke City 26th December
- Programme Sponsor v Leicester City
- Sponsorship of fixture list and 2008 calendar
- Organised the 50:50 away ticket offer for Junior Supporters
In Total the Trust raised about £4,000 for Barnsley FC during the 2007-2008 season
- Shirt Sponsorship for Paul Reid during 2006-2007 season
- Programme Sponsor for Stoke City game 9th August.
- Matchball Sponsors for Ipswich Town 25th November
- Programme Sponsor against Preston North End 13th January
- Matchball Sponsors for Norwich City game 3rd March
- Matchball Sponsors for Birmingham City game 9th April
- Charity Football Match organised to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Barnsley's promotion to the premiership featuring members of the 1996/97 Barnsley team v Bradford City legends XI . We worked closely with Bradford City Supporters Trust raising money for the Dickie Bird Foundation
- In addition the Trust have sponsored the fixture list, 1997 Calendar and purchased a portababin for the football club
In Total the Trust raised £6,700 for Barnsley FC during the 2006-2007 season and over £6,000 for the Dickie Bird Foundation
- Match ball Sponsors for the opening game of the 2005-2006 season against Swindon Town on the 6th August.
- Match ball Sponsors against Yeovil Town on the 20th August 2005.
- The Trust have donated a number of Junior football strips to local Barnsley area schools during 2005
- Match ball Sponsor against MK Dons on the 21st January 2006.
- Programme Sponsor against Chesterfield
- Match ball Sponsor against Huddersfield Town in the first leg of the play-off semi-final
- Shirt sponsorship for Paul Reid and Tony Vaughan during the 2005-2006 season
In total the Supporters Trust raised approximately £4,000 for Barnsley FC during the 2005/2006 season.