The Supporters Trust is pleased to announce a new membership benefit for junior members. Following discussions with the Marketing Department; junior members of the Trust now have the opportunity to apply to be a home mascot this is in addition to the ongoing benefit of the chance to be an away mascot.
The chance to be a home mascot is being shared with Tobys’ Junior Tykes and we are very grateful to the club for allowing our members this opportunity. There is no charge to be a mascot but the requirements are that all applicants must;
- Be aged 5 or over to 12 or under
- Have this seasons kit
- Provide their own match ticket
One adult chaperone (must have own match ticket) is allowed to accompany the mascot throughout the day.
As a mascot you will get the chance to;
- Go behind the scenes prior to kick off
- Meet your favourite players, get autographs and take photos as the prepare for the big game
- Warm up on the pitch prior to kick off
- Lead the teams out with the super reds captain
- Take part in the respect line up and hand shake
- Take part in the coin toss and be part of the photo-shoot with the captains of both teams and match officials
To apply to be a mascot or for further information please contact [email protected]
Alternatively, if you want to make the mascot experience even more special, why not consider the executive mascot package! For further information please contact the marketing department.
Tobys’ Junior Tykes are sponsored by PLAYMANIA.